Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer Days, Driftin' Away...

I haven't written in a few weeks, so I think it's time to play summer catch-up for anyone interested (or just for me, since I don't write in a journal anymore).  So, this is what the boys and I have been up to this summer...

*  Pete and I went to the most adorable little seaside town called Yachats, OR, for my twinsie's beautiful wedding.  We had an unforgettable little weekend.  For more pics, go here.

So much Love & Happiness

*  Ryan went camping with Uncle Nathan & Auntie YaYa, and didn't stop talking about it for a good two weeks.
*  I finally uploaded honeymoon photos! 
*  Ryan and I are reading the original Winnie the Pooh.  Pooh just fell from the sky after Christopher Robin shot his balloon (he was pretending to be a rain cloud to scare the bees).
* We watched the series finale of Friday Night Lights, and I cried like a baby.

I'm posting this photo simply because Coach & Riggins look crazy hot.
*  I finished my FINAL term of summer school with a 4.0. :)
* We have watched the entire series of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix.
*  I spent an evening in the ER with yet another ovarian cyst. More about that to come.
*  Ryan is learning to write letters of the alphabet all on his own.  He amazes me with how easily he learns on his own, sometimes even better than when I sit down and try to teach him. 


That's about it.  Only two weeks left before I begin my final semester of undergrad classes. I wish I could say I am excited...but I'm not. I really don't want this summer to be over yet...

Can't we just go back here?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment