Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Whirlwind of Before

One of my very best friends is getting married in 4 days!  And as she is currently spinning in the whirlwind of the last few days before the wedding, it has brought back memories of 2 short months ago when Pete and I were in that fabulous and horrible spin ourselves. 
So I figured I would post some pictures that have been sitting on our camera for the past 8 weeks...

My adorable boys getting ready to hit the road in our U-Haul
Roadtrip!
SO excited to be in Vegas!!!   
Marriage License!
Paris!
Bachelor & Bachelorette Night!
The first cheeseburger I had eaten in 3 months. YUM.
The Bug watching fountains on Dad's shoulders
Our last photo before our Wedding Day <3

I hope Andrea & Nico are enjoying (or at least not totally hating) their whirlwind of before :)

No comments:

Post a Comment