Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Independence Day. Minus Will Smith.

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.

I was a bit melancholy most of the weekend as I was missing my family, and Pete was suffering through the weekend as he is inflicted with a horrible stress-induced skin reaction (I'll spare you the gory details)...so our 4th of July was very low-key. We stayed in bed and watched a bunch of ER and Friends DVDs, we hung out in the pool, and we had a little picnic while we waited for fireworks. I didn't even take very many pictures, but I managed to capture a few of the moments that truly made me smile...

I couldn't let this moment pass without taking pictures. They are just too damn cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

He's so adorable.

Photobucket

My love and I got a couple pics of each other in before the fireworks.
He's so handsome.

Photobucket

Doesn't everyone have a patriotic pillow? Oh, that's just me.

Photobucket

It's hard to believe that next year we will be a married couple (family) watching the fireworks. I can't wait.

1 comment: