Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"You know I don't do contracts, but my word is stronger than oak."

...Well, Matt Cushman in Jerry Maguire may not do contracts, but we most certainly do - and we did, this weekend! We signed our very first wedding contracts...well actually, the first contracts of any kind that have both of our names on it. We were quite excited about our Wynn contracts, so much so that we even took pictures to share our excitement with all of you. We don't get out much, okay? Yes, this was the highlight of our weekend - signing contracts at 11pm on a Saturday night. Don't judge.

You can't tell, but I am signing with a Hilton Garden Inn pen (where we first met). Yes it was intentional. :)

Photobucket

Pete may - or may not - have worn this shirt exclusively for this photo...

Photobucket

This was my favorite part - seeing "M***** and Mc**** Wedding" (edited for internet privacy of course) and our names listed as Bride and Groom. It gave me all these happy fuzzy feelings that I shouldn't admit in public.

Photobucket

Someday we'll have house contracts and insurance contracts and plenty of other things that will have both our names on it, and we probably won't care at all, so I'm glad we took this moment to be happy about our legally binding documents just once.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! It may or may not be because the Wynn is my favorite place in all of the world... well at least that I have been to ;)


    SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well then at least we know you're coming and will love every minute of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO great! ps love the rent shirt!

    ReplyDelete