Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'll be your Little Bug forever.

Last week I was watching the first episode of Dr. Phil I had seen in like 2 years.  Aside from high school flashbacks to Andrea's couch, it was pretty uneventful.  It was about some teenage boy who has been on drugs, stealing from his parents, and altogether circling the drain.  At some point during the show, Ryan woke up from his nap and came to crawl on to my lap.  With sudden fears of someday raising a teenager in the horrific culture of this world, I asked him if he could just stay my baby forever.

He hugged me and said "I'll be your little Bug forever, Mommy."
Melted. My. Heart.

I remembered that moment as I was just looking through some pictures of the little Bug and thought maybe I should post some recent pictures that have not found their way to facebook.
So, I present to you, in all his amazingness, my perfect little man.









1 comment: